Jun 8, 2004

Finally!!!

hahahahaha!!!! may Blog na ako!!

testing one two.... ok, lets get started!
writing some of your personal stuffs that happend in one whole day makes me feel free.. i got 2 advantages: 1. practicing freedom of expression and 2. giving out your angst just about almost anything and every thing in life! and yes, this will shocase some of my death defying experiences, the most hilarious and the most crucial i did in the last 24 hours of my hilaw days. but untill then, my blogsite is still under renovation..

i named it greenmangoes because i still consider myself "hilaw". i am now on my 22nd year of my life, but i still feel 14. i believed every person in this world is like mangoes.. may matamis, may maasim. ang iba hinog sa pilit, yung iba bulok na. and thus these are what i called green mangoes of ccigaux...

come! try some!