Jun 9, 2004

yep, i believe in miracles!

there are times in our life we feel like an awfully dull person who only waits for something extreme to happen. and i do think miracles are extreme and the most outrageous things happen to our lives. unless your an unbeliever, ofcourse there's always excemption to the rules...


it was 10:05am. still chilling in my bed. i wake up and felt like something good will happen. aaahhh... that postive vibe i felt! it was different. "oi!!!chigo gising na!!! pupunta pa tayong AMA!!!" shouts my big bro. i descends at my double deck bed and went down stairs straihght to the sala... i was born mabagal, so i found myself sleeping again in the sofa.. "florencci!!! ligo nahh!!!" i recognize it was my mums voice. dedma. sleep pa rin ako.. but theres something i cant explain that eventhough i felt bored and dizzy after that last encounter on Yahoo instant messanger, i manage to stand up, fixed my own breakfast(which are consisted only of pandesal and coffee with cream.) and take a bath. myabe its something from above. after 20min. of talking to the mirror, i decided to join my mudra, deempee and my brader gavin in the car and went on to the school op 2 dey to get my "crucial" credentials.

as we drive along the epifania de los santos avenue (edsa), i look back 5 years ago when i'm still taking up ab masscom. halos wala pa talagang direksiyon ang buhay ko nun, we were a little bit broke and many family problems are on the loose and almost teared my family down, we were just short of losing every hope we got.
but now, as we approach the facade of an old skul that offers me my big dream to be a broadcast journalist, i smiled and said... "haha!! i survived that piece of adventure!" maybe it really meant that way, na mag hirap kami, para magkaroon ako ng chance sa nursing...? thats the power of the word "maybe".
i make myself to believe that my past due accounts in the school after i left are growing higher because of some rumors that it might got up from P20k to P50k if we cant pay immediately! it was a miracle! i enrolled there in school year 1999-2000! man! that was five years ago! due to our problems financially back then, we havent done something to pay my debts in ama so... it was a miracle when i went to the cashiers office to found out that my account doesnt went baloon in thousands of cash! it was still remained the same.. haaaayyy.. it was a relief! it sounds like it was just a little miracle for others but for me, it kinda save my life.. =)
kayo? any small but life moving miracles that you have encountered???


LET ME ADD: ralph6 was there too! nakipag chikahan lang.. kaya yun... si deempee naman intresado na makita ang dating prinsesa ni... u know hu! hahahahaha! blind item! nyeknyeknyeknyeknye!!!