Oct 30, 2004

hOme SweeT HoMe...

Seldom do i encountered a song that could moved me so much. until a friend of mine(jeff) recomended me to listen a song from dishwalla. i find this song so simple yet it can electrify your heart, mind and soul in some sense of directing you in a very positive reaction towards finding home. the writer and vocalist (j.r. richards) re-defines home as a place in each of us we can find. as far as the song is concerned, the composer never even distinguished it as "a place" like a simple house. its more than just a house!

if you found it, dont ever let go of it. because it symbolizes our wholeness and essence of being a person. ever wonder why may mga taong nakaka gaanan natin ng loob? this is for a reason that they have found a home in each others company. from what the world looked like right now, with bad politics, crime, hatred, fear,loneliness, war and depression, its so sad to say that it becomes very seldom right now to find a person who makes himself/herself at home to everyone. it has been so instinct. yet the good news is we find them more visible from our families, friend/s, boyfriend/girlfriend and most specially to God.

i provided lyrics below & i hope you can find time to go to their site dishwalla.com to listen for the song!

this is dedicated to all the persons i've known for the past 22 years of my life. i hope i have
been such a home to you all in some ways as you all have influenced my life in a positive prespective ...
at sa di
kalayunan ay nahanap ko ang inaasam-asam na tahanan sa bawat isa sa inyo. nakz! thank you!


the family - mum,pupz,kuyagavs&curt
the bandmates/bandfriends - jijaw,dose,japox,sagun&gracia,lg,stephen,charise,joan,mapi,
joey&arvin
the forum - calculus,
venice,jeffcrazy,randel,jhana,ralph,sarah,tita ellen,tito rei,iya,bianca,jepi,kimboy,toots,bubbaray,freyti,sweet,veann,chelsea,tenken,
aevhon,keon,ali,deez,hellkat,kreimh,ikda7,stitch,cayrod,direkmartin,
kuyajay,kuyamaoi,diane,hudasiskariote,ashley,rishy
ah,atecat,atezanne,lmp,jac,gino,chase,aaron,ja_raellengcxstaff&ibcstaff

the blogs - kessa,kooky,pammy,aecee,tiepee,claire,roanne,budz,shiela,ala,iya_g,hipstah

&mr.jim
the chronicles/wcc - raia,em,emma,lou,annafe,nikki,mamirine,thestaff,joan,annalyn,gian&everyone
sa office namin!

sa abot ng aking memorya, sana wala akong nakalimutan.hehehe... enjoy the song.. =)


HOme
by DiShwalla

I'm so sick and tired of all these things

that dragged me down
I've got no where to go
they say that life is in these hands
you give everything
you give yourself away you give
and still you choke
and find yourself you running for the door

come and take me

home
lead me to your door take me where you are
lead me to your door
at least just for a while

its some kind of life
forever days
we're in the cold
and unfamiliar way
so take this fear
and fade it out
it won't make me sad
cause I get sentimental lord
in other ways
and I don't wanna let me down here anymore

so come and take me home
lead me to your door take me where you are
lead me to your door
and let me in
just let me in
and let me leave
just let me leave this world
come on now let me leave this world
at least just for a while