Dec 23, 2004

wish ko lang!!! willingly yours!!!

i bumped to ms. ala's blog last two nights ago her set of wishes. i made one too.. and for my surprise, one came true on me already! gawa din kayo! malay niyo, diba?

1. dishwalla's third album "opaline" - yes! i got
this one last week to my cousin in the states! isa
lang ako sa mga mapalad na nagkaroon ng album na
'to! because it is only available in america &
europe!

2. someone who wants to be my tourist guide in
Malacanang Palace!
twenty two years here in the
Philippines but i've never been there pa.

3. a letter. is in it nice to receive one?

4. someone who'd lend his/her prized possession to me for a week this month.
(execept clothes, ofcourse hehe)

5. granting someones wish who doesn't know me that much. pangarap kong tumupad ng isang kahilingan ng sino mang hindi ko gaano kilala.

6. granting someones wish who knows me! at pangarap ko din tumupad ng isang kahilingan ng isang nilalang na kilala ako.

7. someone who would challenge me to a new sport.

8. someone who would teach me a new language.

9. meet someone born in the year 1800's!

10. someone who would give me a baby picture of
himself/herself!

well good luck ccigaux! 1 down, 9 to go!