Aug 15, 2005

Light, Peace, Love

here's something unique to tag on.

Since we love to share pictures here in the four corners of our blogs, i asked myself why not make it more interesting this time? We can share three pictures according to the three given/specific topic and at the same time sharing of thoughts or ideas about it on why we chose a particular photo to fit in the given caption.

Today's Captions: Light Peace Love

here's mine!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Light - this was taken last summmer in Pundakit, San Antonio, Zambalesmy definition of light would be this photo. One of my fascinating photo i took last summer! ..i guess for a non-pro like me. =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Peace - me and my two brother's bedroom. this is just a piece of peace at our home that i may share.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Love - =)

Time for them to share... =)
1. ms.russ

2. ms. aCey
3. ms. Claudine