Aug 12, 2005

Poetic

Here's something I found from my old stuffs way back first year college.
Mahilig kasi akong mag co-relate ng subjects para gawing kanta o tula.
This poem survived. The others, I think I misplaced them all.
For sheer damn luck, I passed this one to our literary corner
of our college newspaper and it got chosen!

Can you guess all the subjects I used in this poem?

The Subjects Of My Affection
by Ccigaux

Things are'nt easy for me these days
I'm Like an idiot, a moron which I cannot face
My heart before is pale like Alium sepa
But now it bloomed like Mangifera indica

Our chemical reaction is like a combination
Where my feelings for you have never experienced Evolution
Because whenever I see you from head to toe
I think I'll be needing a lot of H20

Days are changing fast like Protozoa to Chordata
I never imagined that I had no Mitochondria
When the time will come that your love will fade away
My life will otherwise be a Plantae

Oh my Gumamela
Treat me like Mammalia not like a Reptilla
Because whenever you see me
You're always calling me Rana catesbeiana

guide:
Alium sepa - Onion

Mangifera indica - Mango
Rana catesbeiana - American bull frog

Last Song Syndrome: "Much has been said" by Bamboo