Sep 2, 2005

salamat sa pag tag sakin ms.acey!

last sOng syndrome: "As" by George Michael & Mary J. Blige


where were you like....

Today....
This day was sOoo Hectic. so Hectic. and for some reasons... wala ako sa sarili ko. I ended up ruin someone's night. jeff pare! pasensya na talaga! I'll make it up to you and your fare ride! pero kahit wala ako sa sarili ko... Someone never fails to put a smile in my face! thanks to you ms.ash!!!

Last Night...
i was just smiling last night and praying with my rosary. pero hindi talaga advisable na mag rosary ng nakahiga. aantukin ka talaga and the prayers wouldn't make sense! kaya dont!

Yesterday...
It's just one of those busy days. I was anxious but luckily, sa tulong ng mga kaibigan... Ito'y nawala and everything's back to normal. ms.russ!!! salamat!

This year...
I was more refined person than ever before. Siguro sa tulong mg mga kaibigan ko sa loob at labas ng bansa. sa mga kaibigan ko sa forum and sa pag blog. Basta, this year defined to me that friendship is something to be proud of more than anything! Kilala niyo na kung sino kayo!

Last year...
This was my toughest year. not just for me but for my family as well. napka daming financial problems grabe!

4 years ago...
i had my first and last girlfriend. nuff said.

6 years ago...
i was addicted to magic the gathering card gameAnd I was tapped by my inner skills to do guitars. This was one of my most productive year on music. Dito nagsimula ang hilig ko sa pag banda! rock en roll!!!

10 years ago...
i've elready experienced the most painful moment of a boy's life. legend has it that circumsition was cultures way of separation of boys from men. well... legend has it's own way of telling stupid

but funny things to us kids! ahahaha!! aaaarrrrraaaaayyy!!!!

16 years ago...
people power! as early as my childhood, i've already had a glance of Power. a power so great and a power that can overwhelm a spirit and break lose. But the power to live lives on! naks!

20 years ago....
Coke Is it - yes! this is the tag line of Coca cola before the boom of "kasama ka" and "Coke ko 'to". Coke was always the best endorser when it comes to tag lines! but since bulol pa ako noon... ang lagi kong sinasabi ay.. "Kok ee- eet! kok eee eeet!" ahahaha!!! My mom always remember me saying that. yan ata yung pinaka memorable sa parents ko e. And this Tag was one of the reasons why my relatives pinch my face before ...until now. =)

Taos Pusong pasasalamat sa mga sumusunod...
Ms.russ, Ms. Freyti, Ms. aCey, Ms. Claudine, Calculus, dundee, Ms. Roanne and to Ms. cheenee