Dec 8, 2005

Of Individual Sports and EVAT..

The Music That Lingers to my ears right now: Craig David's "7 days"

Individual Sports:

Way back seven years ago, i played basketball... in the streets. I played with all kinds of kids around same as my age. It did helped me grew a height of 4 inches, then 3 inches, until I stopped growing and stuck in 5'3" and a half.

Then stepping up as a college student way back 4 years ago, my school introduced me to Table Tennis. Yes, the so-called ping pong game. Why I switched? I found out I excell more on individual sports than team sports. Might try WUSHU or SWIMMING next time.. hehehe.. cooool!

Two Peso Kid:
One fine morning...

Kid: Kuya, palimos naman...
Me: o heto piso.. sensya na wala akong barya e.
Kid: Kulang pa po.
Me: Ha?! anong kulang?!
Kid: Kulang pa po kayong dalawang piso. dalawang piso na po ngayon kasi may evat. (with macthing smirk!)
Me: hah?? anak ng evat naman oh!

I went away half laughing... grabeng EVAT yan.. tsk tsk!