Dec 31, 2005

On Pancit Bihon, Quote from a friend and The Question

The music that lingers in my head today is Bamboo's "Alpha Beta Omega"

after i had my lunch, i went on to the market to buy all the ingredients /gulay etc. that my mom will be needing for the pancit bihon. yuuummmyy!! can't wait for that to be cooked! okay na yun for a new year's food! ang mahalaga magkakasama kaming salubungin ang bagong taon.
Bagong taon, Lumang prublema. okay lang... kaya pa! sige lang ng sige!
......
i would like to share something i've learned from my friend Calculus. He said...
"Matulog ka. kung magising ka, may sagot pa sa problema mo. Kung hindi na, yun na yun!"
simple, precise and concise. this quote made me realize so much about life.
......

It has been two years now ever since i blogged my ideas, philosphies, funny experiences and randomness. Some of my friends have stopped commenting or visiting here. Some have just moved on and some have been silent because of busy schedules. But whatever the reason you may have, I would like to give you all the chance to ASK me any question you like. I'll promise to be sincere and answer it to the best of my abilities. =) GO!!!!
......

Maligayang Bagong Taon sa iyo at sa inyong pamilya! Hinga pa, Kaya pa yan!

WARNING: INGAT SA PAPUTOK! NAKAMAMATAY! NAKA PIPINSALA!
its odd how this little thing can kill you. just like a bullet. swift and one shot youre done.