Jan 11, 2006

Answers, Some of the week's green mango highlights and A hard habbit to break...

The music that lingers with in me... "Cold" by Matchbox twenty
"Tell me why you gotta be so cold
How'd you get so high
Why you're keeping me low
You dont know, you don't know..."


The Answers.... for the four folks who bravely asked me:

Ms.Yayam - absolutely! I've been through alot of hell and less of heaven when i comes to falling in love. Right now i'm in the process of waiting... waiting for what, whom... i dont know.. i guess i mastered the art of waiting for the past 3 years now. =)

Ms. M - This is a question of simplicity yet very hard to answer. Hmm... hook me up first and who knows... heheh! but as much as i can tell you right now... hmm.. probably no. i wouldn't. I would exapand on this matter when we'll get the chance to call up at fone again!

Calculus - hahahaha!!! I would'nt give you the privelage to know my answers! hahahah!!! pero sino nga ba ang tunay na baliw na binabanggit sa kanta?

Ms. Russ - opo! mejo natambakan lang ng school works. hehe! it seems ikaw naman ang super update at super blog hop ah? hehe... niiiiccceee!!!
.................ooOoo....................
Here's the highlights of my life after the big bang last two sundays ago... am sure pictures would speak louder than words... hehehe..

January 2 - classes was supposed to resume but unfortunately they moved it. Ang aga ko pa naman pumasok that day... haaayy...

January 3 - i got a text message from calculus that our long been waited post christmas/new year party would be the day after this.

January 4 - @ Red Box Greenbelt. Need to say more?

January 6, 7, 8 and 9 - working with my groupmates on the History of Israel.
maan.. it was very excruciating research and a very thought provoking one too! I was so amazed with their race. No matter what may happen, they're just keep on surviving. they continued to live despite the odds! It's all worth the effort of studying their culture, the norms and the history (biblical up to the present times). Someday, i'll travel to the east!

one more pic from the party that i cant seem to post here. super laki ng size e.. super tagal mag resize! haaayy..


January 2, January 3, January 6,7,8 and January 4 photos!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com , Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com , Image hosted by Photobucket.com

...........oooOooo...........

Lately, I'm into this hard habbit called...
"Four in the morning Syndrome" were I find myself able to sleep ONLY at around 4 a.m. grabe... may sakit na ba ako sa pagtulog???