Apr 17, 2006

Ask Yourself....

Currently boosting up my ears: Cunnie Williams' "Suddenly It's Magic"

"...I feel so free,
It’s like a fantasy
Havin’ you next to me
Suddenly it’s magic

One look, one touch
Once just don’t say enough
When you fall in love
Suddenly, suddenly it’s magic..."


When I found or encounter a friend I ask this simple yet complex question:

"What is it like being you?"

They ended up answering me like this:

"Ano ka ba chigo! ibang tanong naman!"
"Di ako si Einstein FEERYUD!"
"Aynaku! chigo! layuan moko!"
"Ahh.. was that a quote or a question"
"Ewan ko ba kung kelan niya ako kakausapin."
"ha? ahh.. ano nga ba yung tanong mo?"

"Napanood ko na yan! Pelikula ni Pepsi Paloma yan!"
"It depends on your mood!"
"Tanong ba yan mamaya sa exam?"
"Bagong kanta yan ng Sexbomb dancers diba?"
"Ginagago mo ba ako?"
"Iligo mo lang yan!"
"Wa ako sey jan, manay!"

When I attempt to answer this question personally, I can't find the right words for me to answer.
Perhaps, It's because this question will make you judge yourself. We tend to judge others easily but not ourselves.

Sige nga... I'm asking you the same question:

What is it like being you?