Apr 9, 2006

Not Your Usual Raymond Lauchengco's Farewell Song.

Ahh.. so hot! hot! hot!
March & April are the usual months for reminiscing, alumni, gatherings with old friends & commencement rites aside hitting the pool and the beaches all over the country.

Last March 24, I attended my brother's Commencement Exercises for Highschool. Siyempre, like most graduations, it was started by Baccalaureate Mass followed by the rites proper. I
took some photos while waiting for my brother's name to be called:


Image hosting by Photobucket
my mom's own impression of imelda marcos meets corazon aquino fashion!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Ever wondered why gradeschool & Highschool grads wore "white" togas?

Image hosting by Photobucket
A photo could speak a thousand words!

Then out of boredom, I instead reminsc some of the highlights of my HS Graduation. I remembered our graduation song "Teacher's Enemy Number One" by JuanDelaCruz Band. wehehe! I wish it was the one we sang. But it wasn't. It was "In Our Hands" by hhmm.. I forgot the composer.

If I could choose two songs perfect for March & April, I definitely going to dedicate Eve 6's "Here's To The Night" & Alanis Morrisette's "You Learn". Since majority of you are already familiar to Alanis', I posted Eve 6's song instead.

So denied so I lied are you the now or never kind
In a day and a day love I'm gonna be gone for good again
Are you willing to be had are you cool with just tonight
Here's a toast to all those who hear me all too well

Here's to the nights we felt alive
Here's to the tears you knew you'd cry
Here's to goodbye
Tomorrow's gonna come too soon

Put your name on the line along with place and time
Wanna stay not to go I wanna ditch the logical
Here's a toast to all those who hear me all too well

Here's to the nights we felt alive
Here's to the tears you knew you'd cry
Here's to goodbye
Tomorrow's gonna come too soon

All my time is froze in motion
Can't I stay an hour or two or more
Don't let me let you go
Here's a toast to all those who hear me all too well

Image hosting by Photobucket
My brother and his classmate after the rites. yeehee! joke!

How about you? What was your Graduation song?