Oct 23, 2006

...Thesisizing

Musical Moments: "Alab ng Puso" by Rivermaya


And so it was later this morning that I have given the chance.
Or rather hope to defend.


Unfortunately, I was advised by the panelists that I need to revise some yet plenty of my paper.

My Paper was my Life.

Kaya ko pa ba ito?
I control my life. I can extinguish what's left of me. But there's something unexplainable why I can't hurt myself just like that. Because I think, I do not own my life.

Kaya ko pa ba ito?
How many of us every semester alone who have been fallen in such hopelessness when it comes to thesis? I know there are alot like myself who thinks the way that I do right this very instance.

Kaya pa nga ba?
Bathala na.

Kaya pa!
Subukan pa natin.

----------------

Compliments to mai for the word thesisizing.