Dec 18, 2006

The Things I Made Last Saturday.

I was given a chance to make someone joyful last Saturday.
And this was the result...


I made someone look happy last saturday.

What is happiness?

The girl smiling from the left side is a good friend of mine that, of all thousands of people in the world, was given a chance to see the PDA Grand Dream Night in Araneta Coliseum. The photo above might not be so significant to anyone but for me, just by looking it, I felt heavenly good.

The girl smiling from the right side is a grand star dreamer in which she, of all thousands of dreamers , was given the chance to become one of the most sought-after artist in the performing industry. The photo above might not be so significant to anyone but for me, just by looking it, I felt heavenly good.

Here we see two persons who got two totally different reasons why they're happy, got two way different lives, got two significantly different personalities. But they have only one glorius addiction- Being Happy.

So Therefore, what is happiness? Them. =)

I made someone feel happy last Saturday. And the gain for me was doubled from what she felt when I saw that photo above from her blog http://www.angelslashbutterfly.blogspot.com/

Mababaw ba ako? Siguro. Pero masaya ako e. Mababaw na masaya. =)

Do good too, and experience the death-defying change of expression of your inner self within the bounderies of your personality. It helps. =)

Do Good To Others. Make It A Hobby. Now.

Ms. Neve- I exceedingly appreciated the special mention. On behalf of the forumers, salamat.