Jan 16, 2007

The Five Weird Facts Tag

1. Hates Driving - Yes, everybody loves to drive but not me. How can a person drive to the streets and roads if there are some super air-headed people ready to take the kill at you? Indeed, cars are big toys for the big boys. I'm no thrill seeker on the road. I'd rather be the navigator than the driver. =)

2. Pouring water to the bath tiles so that it looks clean before and after taking a bath. - Weird habbit.

3. Usually caught sitting while sleeping - Hirap explain e. It has something to do with "medical" reasons.

4. Over protruded fingers - Normally fingers are flat when you look at it in your palm prespective view. In my case, parang naka bukol yung mga fingers ko. haha!

5. Single at the age of 24 - HAHAHA! Is that weird enough?! People do believe it's weird for a guy to be single at my age. Some guys I do know have their own ferrari's and kids and wives.


And now, I'm tagging ms.neve, mommy venz, ms.france, ms. mingky and calculus! Your turn guyzz!