Jan 23, 2007

Is Being Sentimental Pointless?

Was looking intently for all the messages in my cellphone inbox and folders for almost a month already. I'm asking myself why do I keep messages for so long now that seems to be pointless and unfruitful? Why? If Ms. Unknown would see all the messages she sent for me that I kept for the past 4 years, would that reveal my feelings to her and make her love me, like me back for the efforts, atleast?

It was pointless. It just reveals how sensitive and sentimental I am from the very beginning I had a cellphone. All you are going to witness in my cellphone inboxes are conversations that mattered to me, that made me important to them, and made them important to me. These are also the kind of conversations I may not gonna get from them, the sender, the next time we'll talk in person. Like little post-it's inside your mobile phone. Like short personal letters from them.

It seems like no matter how much i kept their messages, it only adds more despair in my already numb life.

Atleast once in our life, we need to let go of these little yet so important things that made you who you are and made you feel bllissful once in awhile.

And that would start from your mobile phones primarily.

Mahirap pero... kailangan e.

fare thee well my most kept messages. The happiness that you brought shall be kept in my soul for the rest of my life.