Jan 12, 2007

Silencer

I spend most of my time in silence. Indeed I am at times quiet and in descreet mode. And I think most of you too do spend time in silence.

A wide area of my living is spent in silence through reading a novel, studying, riding a public vehicle, standing on an escalator or elevator, waiting for a public vehicle, walking alone, typing this blog to the computer, while defecating, eating, playing my guitar, waiting in line, praying, thinking... The list is endless. These things revealed to me that I am at my own peace.

I embrace silence. It became a hobby. A breakfast in the morning. A routine. A part of my life. A time for myself.

I want to spend my whole life to a girl that I could be in my silent times with.

A time for myself + A time for herself = A time for a quiet US.

P.S. Iba naman yung "nasa loob ang kulo." o "may sariling mundo." =)