Jan 1, 2008

Silent Whistle Bombs and Sparkless Rockets

My life inside 2007 was loud enough than those we heard in the streets. Whistle bombs and super lolo's, to name some.

So, in contrast to the loud music, banging metals and singing videoke's out of tune and out of melody, I choose to be silent. For a change, perhaps. It helped me being one with myself in the first day of the brand new year, helped me ponder and wonder in 360 degrees of being who i am, the bold changes of what i have become in the midst of all the smoke and glints subsided.

...And then, after a day of pure silence and self-actualizations, etc., I shall welcome all the 364 days of unrelenting loudness. So loud that my soul might jump out of joy. :)

Man, I will celebrate my life each day in spectacular ways more deserving than lighting a fire cracker once in each new year's eve. Brighter than the sunshine.

Love,
Your Life