Jan 14, 2008

Sunday Sharin' No. 2

Realization:

When a person's so drunk in love, that person couldn't help but to be unfair to anyone. That's a fact, believe it or not. I experienced it straight in the face.

Oh well... As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing I can do about that. Even I, as well, was not fair to some, may it be indirectly or directly. Or may it be in or out of love. I'm also guilty. So what's the point? 'least I'm aware of it.

Bottom line: We can't really help not to be unfair. It's like, it has been a necessary thing in life. A Practical choice without the burden of being right or wrong.

Reflection: Which do you think were you more unfair? To yourself or to others?



Shout Out To A Friend: (January 14, 2008)


Happy 22nd Birthday to Ms. Mary Grace Silencio Almozara.
May your kindness flowed more to other people and be blessed in a hundred folds by the Almighty.