Jul 31, 2008

Breaking The Silences

I broke the silence.

I couldn't stand it any longer.

I felt light and heavy at the same time.

Ganun pala yun. Kapag nasabi mo na, there's no turning back, you can't sit back and relax, you need to get ready to hit obstacles, the complicated complications, the pains, the sufferings, risks on the line. It's the price of being honest. But the point is there was this thing called "grabbing that chance". Was it all worth it? Hellyeah, I guess.

I really tried to be silent. To love silently is my forte. Pero napagod din akong naka tanga at walang imik.

Unconditional love was really tough to chew. It may survive in a while but still you'll find yourself in need to be embraced; to be loved in return. But the thing is you can not ask a person to say "mahalin mo naman ako." That's too much to ask. or worst to beg.. "parang awa mo na..."

So where do I go from here? If I continue, I already knew where I would be ever since this thing began. It's a lose-lose situation naman sakin ever since e. Pero ganun talaga siguro kapag tinulak ka ng dib-dib mo. Kahit talo na, sugod lang. Tuloy lang.

Leche. Panalo na naman ang Puso laban sa Utak.

Sige, I'll stick around na lang siguro.

Let time alone decide. If friends, so be it. If not, do I deserve the outcome despite of all?

It's always been the hardest thing when you fell in love to a friend.

Shet! Sa inuman na lang ituloy ang kwento!

Smell 'Yah Later, kids!