Jul 6, 2008

Conversing Internalisms

Heart: Hey! Hey! I have never sounded like this before. A couple of months ago, it was always "Lub-dub! Lub-dub!" Now it's "dubleydubdublubdublubdudubleydubdub." Something's wrong?

Me: Why bother asking me? Ask Brain, instead.

Brain: Why me? I didn't do anything?! I'm in stupor!

Me: You can't feel stuporous! You're a brain, remember?

Brain: Yes. I'm glad you made a point.

Heart: So, what now?

Me: Next question, please.

Brain: Then why her?

Me: Why not?

Brain: Be practical!

Heart: Be patient!

Brain: You'll tire yourself on waiting.

Heart: Life is waiting.

Me: Says who?

Heart: We were supposed to ask you questions. Not the other way around.

Brain: Anyway, the point is I'll give you a million possibilities but still, you'll end up following what Heart will advice.

Me: Shut up! I'm thinking.

Heart: That's odd. How come there was no word such as "hearting"?

Brain: 'Coz if pronounced, it'll sound like "hurting". Which is very prone to you, Heart. Haha!

Me: Oo nga noh.

Heart: Uhuh. What if I'll stop supplying you unoxygenated blood right now, Brain?

Brain: Alright! Alright! I'm kidding! Anyway, what's your answer?

Me: I think I'll pass. I'll hide my answer to both of you for now.

Brain: What?! You can't hide the answers from us!

Heart: Yeah! That's not fair!

Me: Well, I'm supposed to answer questions. Not revealing them.

Brain: Wow. Why didn't I see that coming?!

Heart: Hmm... Let's ask Lungs, instead!