Jul 17, 2008

Use Bus, Love Bus, Save Gas


Some of my closest friends are already on that bus now. Snuggling and cuddling every inch of the spaces they had. Others went out of it in unity; marching down the doors while clasping hands, and beaming. Others went off alone, disoriented and promising to themselves never to go inside again with the same particular someone. Of course, there were some who went off and on, and not very particular to whose with them, because it's the trip that mattered, not the destination.

For me, it doesn't matter weather I sat on the back, middle or front. What mattered most would be the girl who'll be willing to seat next beside me, and I, willing to give my side, the seat nearest to the bus' window/windshield for her. Willing to wait for the love bus at each stop we would take.

But alas, those were still on a place called "Someday".

I'm still here.

I'm still here waiting on the Bus Stop, eating flavorless popcorn; pondering and observing on each couple inside every Love Bus that goes on back and forth; destination after destination; route every route while I heave a sigh after sigh after sigh after sigh. Checking my wrist watch every now and then. Inventing a certain amount of mannerism just to make the time fly so fast.

Where could you be?
In a different bus stop, perhaps?
Certainly we'll find each other.

Because a lonely soul will instinctively find another lonely soul.

D2 n me bus stop
Wer n u?