Sep 1, 2008

Fruitless Needless

Another Olympics with zero medals.
Another year with no vocalist thus no gigs. Umuwi ka na Jijaw! Miss na namin tumugtog!!!!
Another month had just passed still no avail of something from my collegiate life.
Another week had just passed and I'm afraid I am losing my "creative" touch to blog.*

I need a hug.
I need you.
I need neve.
I need tons of courage.
I need substance.
I need (fill in the blank) ______.
I need to believe to something physical.
I need a painting/portrait by the work of ms. acey.


*ms.laurene also is currently suffering from a mild chronic degenerative phenomenon which what we called "blog creativity deterioration". That may unfortunately result to writing this way:

thequickbrownfoxjumpoverthecandlestickandisuckinplayingpoolwithfriends!

normally, without the disease, you are likely to write like the ones here and here.

Help us with this disease, vayie! :'(