Sep 18, 2008

The Same The Same

Question: Have you asked yourself, what if you have a long lost twin out there? What would you most likely feel when both of you will meet someday? Weird. Akala natin, unique tayo. We were all wrong.

I had a classmate, when I was in high school, and we looked (in comparison) the same. Maybe due to the eyes, nose, shape of the face? I dunno. But it was fascinating. Mas hawig ko siya comparing to my own biological brothers.

I have a younger and an older brother but we lack the sameness. We all even had different height and weight:



These friends of mine are lucky to have a twin from the showbiz world:

ashley and iya villania. both friends of mine who haven't met yet.


mish, a friend of mine who always been mistaken either as a Korean or from that celebrity.

Pero heto yung matindi. People who weren't celebrities at all. People just like you, and these are my friends that weren't even related to each other at all:



the girl who wore pink and the girl who had that "roar!" look, are my friends from different regions. Believe it or not, they're not all related to each other. To each other. That's right. Even ms.pink and her two friends are not related to each other.


hepe(pink) and vayie(black). one is a friend of mine from up dharma down yahoo groups. and vayie, a blogger friend of mine. Another example of "not related to each other" answer.


Sigurado ba kayong mga anak kayo ng nanay at tatay niyo? wehehe!
I guess this is a proof that we are all came from Adam and Eve.

Kayo? sino hawig niyo?