Oct 10, 2008

Seek Help and You Will Find It

Time is a luxury I can't afford.
And frankly, hope is already thin.
She's leaving for the States.
I dunno when.
Perhaps I got a week or two to prepare.
No. This is not about winning her heart now. It's too late for that.
This is about a different kind of heart.
The kind of heart you'll have for her in a given situation.
That despite of declaration of love and separation, you'll still
pour out love that's duly given to her.
That in spite of it all, it's not what you'd become when she leaves that would matter,
it's what you've done to show what sincere love really is.

That according to the Bible, love never fails.

This is about love in the most splendid way.

What I got is NOW. I got nothing left to lose. It's already been a lose-lose situation ever since. Pero tinuloy ko pa rin. E mahal mo e. Yun 'yon.

Guys and girls! I need you to answer this question. It will really really help me. promise.

For Guys:
What's the (positively) craziest thing you did or will do for love?

For Girls:
What would be the craziest thing you wanted or wished a guy would do for you in the name of love?


please... this is crucial for me. And all of your suggestion/s will matter.

Thank you all! Wish Me Luck.

And wish me luck sana di niya mabasa ito. haha! She doesn't blog hops here. Or so I thought.