Dec 13, 2008

Share the Music, Save the world.


angelslashbutterfly - epic proportions


©"Angel/Butterfly"
by Epic Proportions
Words & Music: Ccigaux Adona
Sometime in May, 2008


This is us, like a million words of poetries
We're lost for thoughts and creativity

This is me, conjuring all the feelings
Summing up this rare chance of bravery

Then This is you, like an angel slash butterfly
Unreachable and yet sublime

I wasn't really planning to reveal it
I was hoping I can shoo this off away
But this kind of unrelenting feelings
Just needs to be heard, needs to be said

I'll create another day
For you to hear what I would say
Wait, I need to hesitate
Coz things will never be the same

If I tell the truth, I'll be free
But you might get mad at me
Perhaps I'll take that risk
Than be haunted with regrets

This is you, like a thousand splendid roses
Colorful and so divine

Then This is me, silenced from all the beauty
My heart beats so irregularly

And this is us, surrounded by these fictions
I wish to become the words to your blank pages

I loved you months ago
Now you know, time for me to go
I know it sucks. It's the end of me
So long, farewell, be happy

I, alone, adored you so
From your best to worst and so much more
La La La La La
So long, farewell, be happy...................