Mar 8, 2009

Some Are Hurt And Start To Cry....

....Don't ask me how don't ask me why.- F.M.

This is the comment I made on Russ' post about pareng Kiko Magalona. Because she said well what we really wanted to say in these times of sadness.

----

Indeed. I grew up with what he's fighting for and live for. His songs are always will push you to do the right stuff kahit mahirap. I can say I am also one of those living testimony of his songs. And I will still continue what he's implying all day to the "kabataan".

I just can't believe that I would live this young to see him passed away. A person like him deserves to live long. But who are we to decide? Masakit at wala na siya. Ayaw ko naman magpaka plastic at sabihing hindi ako apektado sa pagkawala niya. But I am. Like each person who've only been tapped on the back by his music. His living ideas. His passion for this country.

And I once visited his multiply site last night and saw his photos na super nakaka iiyak din. Kasi he was fighting for his life.

I feel you ms.russ. Don't be bothered kung exaggeration yun. Marami tayong nalungkot. Like people who wept for FPJ, Rico Yan, Rudy Fernandez and others that truly inspired by one.

We'll gonna see him up there in time.