May 5, 2009

Let It Be


If I let things be, that doesn't necessarily mean I surrendered. Nor I agree to the circumstances. I have an option to fight or to run. But I also have an option not to pursue. I let things be and permit the current to drag me while I float away. When an important figure in your life built an uncompromising wall, I'll make myself a ladder from what remains to be the remains of burnt twigs and smoldering chains. And I don't care if it would take time. It will take time.

Minsan, sa buhay, kahit wala kang kasalanan, kahit buong buhay mo naging mabait ka sa madla, most people would still make you feel you wished you never exist.

That's how the world works sometimes.

Sigh.


-----


A Prayer For A Friend's Beloved:
I am asking you all to please pray for Acey's, (a long time blogger friend of mine) boyfriend, who recently found out that he has a cancer. Ms.Acey, hold on. Alright?