Dec 13, 2009

It's Almost 2010


Yeah.

It's almost the end of a year and a beginning of a new one. It was a struggling year for me yet I still made some of my friends or folks happy, cry, angry and made a few good friends here and there. I watched two international artists perform this year. I broke some promises. I made some new ones. I saw the collapse of a soul in Magindanao. I gained a belly. I lost my first mobile sim card. I slept so late. I went to some of the few fantastic beaches around. I cried incessantly about heart aches and unresolved problems. I believed yet my relationship to Him had been lesser than a year ago. I crumbled and fell in and out of love. I miss my parents. I welcomed and said goodbye and welcomed again the arrival of processed food and canned goods in our refrigerator. I hugged my stained pillows more tight than before. I made a few beautiful songs. I become a couch potato. I appreciated the little things in life more than ever. I smiled when I felt like frowning. I made mistakes. I lied. I pray. I cared. I expected. I'm damaged. But one of the crucial high light this year was when I reached out and leave my comfort zone to help the helpless.

I made sense to this sensitive world, that's for sure. I'm not irrelevant.

It's almost 2010, well.. almost.

Much has been said,