May 29, 2010

A Splendor and A Celebrator

I can't say exactly. But apparently I'm traveling in time. Backwards. I'm looking at the last 2 years in college. I stepped back, rethink each paces I took, unwritten the pages of my notebook, browse the notes from the end to beginning, and the result: I met someone from the past. My past. A vague past yet worth traveling for again and again.

Worth smiling for.

And this past is being relived now.


-------

May is the new "celebration":


7 years and counting, my dearest friends! How cool is that?!


Of course, my birthday will not be complete with out the Epic Proportions!


Hindi na uso ang maraming handa. Basta masaya ka, ok na 'yun!


With the newest people around my quiet and loud life!


with the party animals! :)

Describe the month of May in one word: Legendary.


I realize that...

...you can't always get what you want. But if you try, you might get what you need.
...the greatest revenge is to be happy.
...that if you end something, end it with a period, not with
an exclamation point or more periods or a question mark
.
...learn from the past and share these to whom you are with.
...that we may pretend everyday as long as we keep the truth to ourselves.
...that it's okay to be ugly as long as you looked neat, clean and presentable.
...that it's easier to make other people feel happy about themselves.