Jun 4, 2010

Birthmark On My Gluteus Maximus: True Story


I have observed this fact for the past several years now of going and about to buy something from a store, may it be food, or just a shirt, that whenever I went from a let's say a fast food chain with a few people in it, and I fell in line on the counter to take my order, eventually there WILL be lots of people around! It's as if I'm a lucky charm! Contrary to what others would say that "malas daw ang may balat sa pwet." But it's going the other way around. I'm not stating this to convince you. Just be my guest when we go out. And observe. It's unbelievable.

Lucky Charm eh?

I have a birthmark on my right butt. Less than an inch in size. It was originated from my upper thigh, actually. Through the age, it went up to my butt. I guess it's all about the skin's ability to stretch out, hence the change of place.

Too bad, I'm not gonna take a picture of my birthmark and post it here. Baka malasin ako. :-p